1. Where are you living now?
Central Coast, NSW. Very close to Tuggerah Lakes and the beautiful bike path!
2. Who do you still keep in touch with from our year?
Only all those lovely people on Facebook!
3. Where do you see yourself in another 15 years time?
Mmmm, My goals don't really extend that far in the future. My children will be 22 & 21, so as long I have no more children I will be almost free again. Would love to travel, take the opportunity to go on retreat, in between working and hobbies!
4. What's your best/worst memory of Year 12?
Worst was knowing that I had to say goodbye to everyone to come to NSW.
5. What have you still not learnt to do since Year 12?
Stop procrastinating!!! I still do it today!
6. Did you attend the 10 year reunion in 2005, and if so what did you think?
Yes! I loved catching up with everyone again. It is so good to meet and have conversations that are so easy and fun! Just like those 10 years never passed.
7. Are you interested in a 20 year reunion in 2015?
8. What has changed about you in the last 15 years?
Well, I don't drink much any more, smoking disgusts me (sorry to those who smoke), I am more confident in what I want and asking for it.
9. What has been the best/worst thing you've done/had happen to you?
The birth of my children, but especially my second using hypnobirthing was an amazing and beautiful experience. I would definitely encourage all women to look into it.
10. What big plans do you have for 2010?
I have started studying again! Going for a career change, moving into teaching. Both kids are now at school, I'm working hard and studying hard (well kindof!), paying bills and loving friends and family.
11. If you could do it all again, what would you change about the last 15 years?
If I changed things I wouldn't be the person I am today with the knowledge I have about myself and others. So while I may wish for differences, I wouldn't change anything!
12. What has been your biggest achievement so far?
Two beautiful children and many achievements in my career as a Social Worker.
13. What is your personal philosophy?
Each and every moment holds beauty and wonder. All answers lie in awareness and acceptance of the moment.
14. Some other interesting information about yourself?
I love djembe drumming (have my own drum), belly dancing (tho not currently practicing), walks along the lake, beach, fresh air and meditation.
15. What would your last meal consist of?
One big fat juicy mango!