Saturday, May 1, 2010

Andrew Sale



1. Where are you living now?
Glen Iris, Vic

2. Who do you still keep in touch with from our year?
Mia Cullino & Jess Strickland

3. Where do you see yourself in another 15 years time?
Raising a family, spending time with friends, remaining youthful and adventurous at heart!

4. What's your best/worst memory of Year 12?
I have no memory of year 12 as I wasn't there (do I still make the blog??).

5. What have you still not learnt to do since Year 12?
Homework, I still cannot complete my homework!!!

6. Did you attend the 10 year reunion in 2005, and if so what did you think?
No unfortunately I missed it.

7. Are you interested in a 20 year reunion in 2015?
Sure, I don't usually plan that far ahead but count me in :-)

8. What has changed about you in the last 15 years?
I have a lot more grey hair and I weigh quite a bit more, so I must be a fair bit wiser right? I'm also probably not as shy as I was back in the ESC days!

9. What has been the best/worst thing you've done/had happen to you?
I would have to say that life has been pretty good to me so far, I've had a few ups and downs along the way but nothing that couldn't be overcome. Among the best things would have to be meeting my now wife J, and my adventures travelling O/S.


10. What big plans do you have for 2010?
I'm getting into scuba diving at the moment which is great fun, work wise I'm Project managing some exciting government projects so that will be challenging, and we will make the most of the rest of our pre-parent time (no solid plans for kids yet but surely won't be too far away!).

11. If you could do it all again, what would you change about the last 15 years?
I don't really know! Off course I wouldn't make the same mistakes again, but I wouldn't want to change the way things have worked out. I feel pretty lucky, I've met some great people over the years and I've had some great adventures and I'm happy with where life's at.

12. What has been your biggest achievement so far?
I've been given a some great opportunities in my career, I've been working in the same industry (Building) since I left ESC, and this has lead to some degree of success. I have some plans I'd like to pursue over the coming years so hopefully the best is yet to come!

13. What is your personal philosophy?
I try to remain positive and look for the best in situations and in people.

14. Some other interesting information about yourself?
I'm married with two Labradors. I started a company about 3 years ago and I'm currently contracting as a project manager. Away from work I like to read, scuba dive, snowboard, play tennis, travel, and eat curries. My happy place would be close tie between Niseko in Japan and San Jose in Spain.

15. What would your last meal consist of?
I'd have a nice hot Thai Green Curry washed down with a few cold beers, just to take the edge off!

No comments:

Post a Comment