Monday, May 10, 2010

Kathryne O'Brien (nee Sherry)



1. Where are you living now?
Pakenham but soon to be living in Gembrook (Can't wait!!)

2. Who do you still keep in touch with from our year?
I occassionally see James Wintle, Karla Rutherford, Mellisa Froud, Kellie Bourne... but I don't really keep in touch with anyone...

3. Where do you see yourself in another 15 years time?
Still working in Childcare and paying off my house!!! Hopefully still singing in bands and enjoying life, Might be a grandmother by then!!! (that's a scary thought!!!)

4. What's your best/worst memory of Year 12?
The friendships I had... and finishing!!!

5. What have you still not learnt to do since Year 12?
I don't know... Use a computer properly!!!

6. Did you attend the 10 year reunion in 2005, and if so what did you think?
Yes and I really enjoyed catching up with everyone and seeing where their lives had lead to it was great.

7. Are you interested in a 20 year reunion in 2015?
Yes definately.

8. What has changed about you in the last 15 years?
I have got older, wiser and learnt to appreciate what I have.

9. What has been the best/worst thing you've done/had happen to you?
Losing my Daughter to Spina Bifida was the worst thing that has ever happened to me... Having 3 other beautiful children is the best thing I have ever done.


10. What big plans do you have for 2010?
To finally move into my new house and no longer have to pay rent.

11. If you could do it all again, what would you change about the last 15 years?
I would probably have tried harder to stay in touch with friends from school.

12. What has been your biggest achievement so far?
Having children.

13. What is your personal philosophy?
Live life the best you can, appreciate what you have and never take anything for granted. Love, laugh and live!!

14. Some other interesting information about yourself?
I love to sing, write songs and play guitar.

15. What would your last meal consist of?
Don't know but there would be desert involved!!!

kaobandkob@hotmail.com



1 comment:

  1. So sorry to hear about your daughter Kathryne, I can't even imagine what that must have been like. You have a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete