Friday, April 16, 2010

Belinda Houston


1. Where are you living now?
I'm living on the Mornington Penninsula

2. Who do you still keep in touch with from our year?
I keep in touch with Kathryne (Sherrry), Julia Speirs, Mel Houston (of course!)

3. Where do you see yourself in another 15 years time?
Hopefully with a career in Art, I am working at a local gallery at the moment.

4. What's your best/worst memory of Year 12?
My best memory of year twelve was finishing VCE and hanging out with friends.

5. What have you still not learnt to do since Year 12?
Travel abroad.

6. Did you attend the 10 year reunion in 2005, and if so what did you think?
Yes I was at the reuninon, didn't think it was great.

7. Are you interested in a 20 year reunion in 2015?
Yes.

8. What has changed about you in the last 15 years?
I'm not as naive as I used to be and I have matured in many ways.

9. What has been the best/worst thing you've done/had happen to you?
The best thing I have done is get together with my boyfriend.

10. What big plans do you have for 2010?
Continue with my art, travel around Australia, prepare to go back to study next year.

11. If you could do it all again, what would you change about the last 15 years?
Letting certain people into my life, such as abusive boyfriends.

12. What has been your biggest achievement so far?
Surviving the last 15 years, having my own exhibition.

13. What is your personal philosophy?
The simple things in life are often the best, tomorrows a new day.

14. Some other interesting information about yourself?
I am an Aunty (Mel has two kids), I am a photographer but I also paint and draw, I have been living on the
Penninsula for 3-4 years now, I have a black and white cat called Star.

15. What would your last meal consist of?
Probably pasta with napoli sauce and parmesan cheese, I am still a vegetarian.

blinks.houston543@gmail.com


1 comment:

  1. Great to hear about you Belinda, congratulations on having your own exhibition!

    ReplyDelete