Thursday, April 15, 2010

Briedy Truscott



1. Where are you living now?
Brisbane, have been here for about 8 years.







2. Who do you still keep in touch with from our year?
Mahlah, Kirsty, Shell, Vanessa, Lauren, Kanji

3. Where do you see yourself in another 15 years time?
Hopefully living in our dream home, with our children, that has beautiful gardens, a thriving vegie patch, as self sufficant as possible.

4. What's your best/worst memory of Year 12?
I think I'm fortunate to not really have any bad memories of year 12 or any other year. The best part was probably all the laughs I had with the girls and Craig.

5. What have you still not learnt to do since Year 12?
Pronounce ask properly.

6. Did you attend the 10 year reunion in 2005, and if so what did you think?
Yes I did. I had a fantastic time, catching up with most people. It was great to see people hadn't really changed.

7. Are you interested in a 20 year reunion in 2015?
Yes

8. What has changed about you in the last 15 years?
Good question. I don't think physically I look much different, obviouslly a bit older, a few more laugh lines around the eyes. What can I say, you live and learn. I think back and cringe at some of my actions when oversea's in my 20's. I hope I am a more considerate person now. I also think I am a lot more aware of the earth and the effect we are having on it. Also my view on life and what I want out of it has changed. Having a baby and becoming a parent has made me reivaluate what is important to me and what sort of infulence I would like to have on my children.

9. What has been the best/worst thing you've done/had happen to you?
My best thing so far was travelling around Australia in our kombie van. Australia is so beautiful and huge and wish I could have seen it all.

10. What big plans do you have for 2010?
Mmm maybe another baby, hopefully finishing the course I'm studying, that's about it.

11. If you could do it all again, what would you change about the last 15 years?
Not much, I have travelled, found my soul mate, had a beautiful daughter, furthered my career... if anything I would like to have seen my family more.

12. What has been your biggest achievement so far?
Going through labour with no pain relief, (stupid I know), but god you feel like you could do anything after that, the high is amazing.

13. What is your personal philosophy?
I love this question even though I don't know if I can put it into words effectively!! Cherish your health, it is integral to a good life, and embrace and remember the little things, you don't want to look back and wish that you had.

14. Some other interesting information about yourself?
God I'm so boring I can't think of anything.

15. What would your last meal consist of?
Probably haloumi cheese for entree, pinenut crusted lamb, with a lemon couscous and rocket for main and dessert you can't go past a good banoffee pie! Yum Yum


No comments:

Post a Comment