Friday, April 16, 2010

Kirsty Leahy (nee Neate)

the.leahy@gmail.com


1. Where are you living now?

Montmorency (near Eltham and Greensborough)

2. Who do you still keep in touch with from our year?

Nadine Mann (nee Sales) and Renee Nisbet





3. Where do you see yourself in another 15 years time?

Probably still teaching Geography with a 15 year old son and maybe his younger sibling.

4. What's your best/worst memory of Year 12?

To tell you the truth I can't remember many specific details. Perhaps the feeling of comradeship that had developed through the year was the best thing.

5. What have you still not learnt to do since Year 12?

ummm not sure

6. Did you attend the 10 year reunion in 2005, and if so what did you think?

Yes, and I was surprised at how people hadn't changed.

7. Are you interested in a 20 year reunion in 2015?

Yes

8. What has changed about you in the last 15 years?

I have grown up, and know who I am and what I want.

9. What has been the best/worst thing you've done/had happen to you?

Getting married, travelling, having a baby - all the best things. Lets not think about the worsts!


10. What big plans do you have for 2010?

I will be on Maternity leave so my big plan is to look after Oliver.

11. If you could do it all again, what would you change about the last 15 years?

I would have travelled more - but that would have meant finding more money to do it!

12. What has been your biggest achievement so far?

Having Oliver.

13. What is your personal philosophy?

Be happy, go with the flow and try not to worry about the little annoying things.

14. Some other interesting information about yourself?

I am a Geography Teacher at PLC. I have written a few textbook chapters.

15. What would your last meal consist of?

Chocolate


No comments:

Post a Comment