Saturday, March 27, 2010

Jay Gaywood


1. Where are you living now?
Kelmscott, Western Australia.

2. Who do you still keep in touch with from our year?
See my friends list of face book .

3. Where do you see yourself in another 15 years time?
Happier in what I'm doing and where I am than now.

4. What's your best/worst memory of Year 12?
Next question.

5. What have you still not learnt to do since Year 12?
Next question.

6. Did you attend the 10 year reunion in 2005, and if so what did you think?
I didn't go but saw the pictures .... you guys look fantastic.

7. Are you interested in a 20 year reunion in 2015?
Sounds great.

8. What has changed about you in the last 15 years?
I am no longer that shy, quiet little fella.

9. What has been the best/worst thing you've done/had happen to you?
Best thing was to get married ... worst .. the bitch cheated on me and left.

10. What big plans do you have for 2010?
Im going to buy a house here in Perth and plan to visit you all real soon.

11. If you could do it all again, what would you change about the last 15 years?
I wouldn't change a thing life is a learning experience.

12. What has been your biggest achievement so far?
I'm living my life the way i want to.

13. What is your personal philosophy?
Go with the flow.

14. Some other interesting information about yourself?
I still get asked for I.D. wherever i go.

15. What would your last meal consist of?
Fish and chips from that place in Emerald.

No comments:

Post a Comment