Monday, March 29, 2010

Samantha Seddon (nee Bentley)



1. Where are you living now?

Living in Trafalgar Victoria (Gippsland).




My husband Scott and I.



2. Who do you still keep in touch with from our year?

Still keep in touch with Sarah Blackmore (Thomas), Petra Wale, and others on facebook on a brief basis.


3. Where do you see yourself in another 15 years time?

In 15 years time I look forward to helping my husband un our own Insurance business which he currently runs with his father. My 2 kids will be close to graduating high school and I’ll finally be able to keep the house clean with ease!


4. What's your best/worst memory of Year 12?

Best memory – the friendships I had back then, worst memory – exam pressure.


5. What have you still not learnt to do since Year 12?

Chemistry!!! Will never understand the equations, not that I’m ever going to need to know.


Daughter Sarah now 4 years old.



6. Did you attend the 10 year reunion in 2005, and if so what did you think?

Didn’t attend reuinion due to other engagements.


7. Are you interested in a 20 year reunion in 2015?

Will attend 20 year reunion. Should be interesting and fun.


8. What has changed about you in the last 15 years?

What has changed…I have a few grey hairs, a little more weight than I’d like and I have responsibilities – home, kids, husband, job.


9. What has been the best/worst thing you've done/had happen to you?

Worst thing that has happened – armed robbery 2009. Best thing – birth of my 2 daughters.


10. What big plans do you have for 2010?

Plans for 2010 – trying to balance work, family and my hobby – patchwork. Not an easy task sometimes.


11. If you could do it all again, what would you change about the last 15 years?

Not much I would really change about the last 15 years. Maybe stay in touch more with school friends that I no longer talk with.


12. What has been your biggest achievement so far?

Biggest achievement would be building our own house. No the aim is to own all of it!


13. What is your personal philosophy?

Personal philosophy – Life is too short to worry about the little things. Enjoy it while we’re here.


14. Some other interesting information about yourself?

I am a keen patchworker/quilter and try to spend all my spare time on making things for my home and family. It’s not really that interesting for others but it is my kind of thing.


15. What would your last meal consist of?

Last meal would consist of lamb, vegetables and some sort of strawberry dessert. I do like my food, especially my red meat.



Sarah and Caitlin just turned 6 months.


sam77@dcsi.net.au


No comments:

Post a Comment