Monday, March 29, 2010

Sarah Allan (nee Ewing)


1. Where are you living now?
Ferntree Gully

2. Who do you still keep in touch with from our year?
Mardi Kavanagh

3. Where do you see yourself in another 15 years time?
Hopefully raising a family, still running a sucessful business and continuing to travel the world.

4. What's your best/worst memory of Year 12?
Turning 18.

5. What have you still not learnt to do since Year 12?

6. Did you attend the 10 year reunion in 2005, and if so what did you think?
No

7. Are you interested in a 20 year reunion in 2015?
Yes

8. What has changed about you in the last 15 years?
I have been through alot since finishing highschool, but I think at the end of it all not I am alot more confident & happy than I was back then.

9. What has been the best/worst thing you've done/had happen to you?
Definately meeting my husband and doing all the things we have done together has been the been the best. Not being able to children has been the worst test that life has thrown at me, it is a journey I would wish upon nobody.

10. What big plans do you have for 2010?
2010 is about putting all our efforts into our new company, we hope to have our application to be adoptive paretns approved and hopefully will squeeze in a couple of weeks in Vietnam later in the year.

11. If you could do it all again, what would you change about the last 15 years?
The good, the bad......I wouldn't change a thing. I wouldn't be where I am and who I am if I did.

12. What has been your biggest achievement so far?
The life my husband & I have created with each other, the places we have travelled, the amazing people we have in our life. I am blessed with a really great life in so many ways.

13. What is your personal philosophy?
'Que Sera Sera' - What will be, will be

14. Some other interesting information about yourself?
I play poker and last year achieved some pretty amazing results. My dream is to play in the WSOP in Vegas and I am not too far off reaching that goal.


15. What would your last meal consist of?
Any Thai dish would be fine with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment