Monday, March 22, 2010

Nicole Wilson




1. Where are you living now?
Sydney

2. Who do you still keep in touch with from our year?
Julia Speirs, Michelle Andrews, Belinda McDonald and Joanne Bell.

3. Where do you see yourself in another 15 years time?
Swanning around Southern France, looking for an alternative to botox to get rid of the wrinkle that's forming on the inside of my right eyebrow :o(

4. What's your best/worst memory of Year 12?
The memory is of wearing and seeing everyone else in their pyjamas on the last day. Some days it's my best memory, others it's my worst.

5. What have you still not learnt to do since Year 12?
Long division and all the other maths equations.

6. Did you attend the 10 year reunion in 2005, and if so what did you think?
Yes, wow, no one has really changed much at all.

7. Are you interested in a 20 year reunion in 2015?
Yes.

8. What has changed about you in the last 15 years?
I've developed a wrinkle on the inside of my right eyebrow. Must be from too much thinking.

9. What has been the best/worst thing you've done/had happen to you?
Opening a paediatric/obstetric osteopathic practice in Clovelly, Sydney. And getting married to my lovely husband, of course! (Just to clarify, both of these are the BEST things that have happened to me.)

10. What big plans do you have for 2010?
Develop and grow my practice.

11. If you could do it all again, what would you change about the last 15 years?
Nothing.

12. What has been your biggest achievement so far?
Finishing the Lake Taupo ironman triathlon in New Zealand in about 2004.

13. What is your personal philosophy?
The same as Edith Piaf's - no regrets.

14. Some other interesting information about yourself?
I can roll my tongue and I have a gorgeous little black cat, Figaro who adores me and I've been in the same lift as Hugh Jackman (unfortunately my husband was there as well!)

15. What would your last meal consist of?
Blue cheese, crackers, pumpkin ravioli in sage butter with the house salad from the Vegie Bar in Fitzroy and any of Maggie Beer's delicious ice cream combos.

1 comment: